If you operate any form of business, you have a legal responsibility to safely contain and dispose of any waste produced by your business. If you fail to comply with the Environmental Agency legislation, you will be committing an offence and may result in a fine or prosecution. ADC is a fully licensed waste carrier and we will ensure that you are complying with all the latest environmental regulations. We will ensure that all necessary 'duty of care' waste transfer notes and hazardous waste consignment notes are provided upon completion of any works.
- Your staff might not have time or inclination to help clear the office.
- You may not have the tools or equipment to dismantle old furniture.
- Not everybody can carry heavy items such as heavy desks, computers, chairs, filing cabinets etc.
- No space for a skip near the office meaning a long distance to carry heavy items.
- Office desks, free standing desks and corner desks
- Office chairs, office sofas and office seating
- Filing cabinets and storage cupboards
- Electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- Confidential document shredding
Joe and Jonathan came today and were absolutely amazing. They cleared a load of rubbish for us with no complaints, great humour and had a lovely little chat with me before they left. Being quite heavily pregnant it was great to feel like nothing was too much trouble for them. Absolutely fantastic service and would 100% recommend them and use them again!Zoe White